top of page


Complaints Policy

Anyone can make a complaint if they are unhappy with any part of the service received from 298 Youth Health. Complaints can also be made on someone’s behalf, like a friend, parent etc. although we may need consent to respond to complaints about someone else as per our privacy policy.

The General Manager oversees complaints. If the complaint is about the General Manager, then the Clinical or Social Services Team Leader will assist you with lodging your complaint with the Board.

298 Youth Health will respond to all complaints in a fair, reasonable and timely manner. You and any staff involved in the complaint will be kept informed in the process and outcome. If the issue is unable to be resolved, a mediator that all parties are comfortable with will be involved.

The Health and Disability Advocacy Service can support you to make a complaint if you wish. Contact an advocate on 0800 555 050.

You can also make a formal complaint to the Health and Disability Commissioner. Check out for details on how to do this.

bottom of page